This role is a key contribution position on the technical staff on the software development team at Drut.
- User Experience (UX) design with white boarding, sketching, wireframing etc.
- Working experience User interface design, development and application debugging.
- Working closely with the UX team to implement modern highly-responsive user interface
- Closely working with the business and applications team reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Understand product components and capability to develop and debug end-end integration.
- Identifying user interactions with application and software tools and product ecosystem.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Desired Industry Experience
- Overall experience of at least 8 years in user interface/software application development.
- Working with various modern UI/UX frameworks like Angular, react, bootstrap etc.
- Experience with REST interface specification, design, development.
- Working experience with various programming languages ie C++, NodeJS, PHP, JAVA, Python bash script.
- In-depth experience with user interface design, development and debugging.
- Working experience with an integrated systems environment.
- Knowledge of user interface performance testing frameworks
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Work independently and drive application development.
- Be able to communicate on technical concepts with various stakeholders on product design and requirements.
- Be able to drive features and initiatives within our engineering team.
Education And Certification
The ideal candidate will have a graduate or master degree in computer science or related field with at least 8+ years experience in user interface and application design field.
Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for end user applications. User interface design, writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external product specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical skills in areas of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction.