This role is a key contribution position on the technical staff on the hardware development team at Drut.
- BS in ECE/EE/Computer Engineering with relevant experience in system level sub-components.
- 8+ years experience working with FPGA based board designs bringing-up, BPI flash programming, various interfaces to microcontrollers and/or other peripheral devices on board.
- Solid experience in verilog/system verilog, clock domain crossing, synthesis and timing analysis.
- Experience understanding and debugging other engineer's code and integrating with 3rd party vendors IP.
- Hands on knowledge of using modelsim, chipscope, vivado/quartus design tools and oscilloscope
- Good communication skills, self motivated, independent and proactive
- Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems BIOS Initialization
- Working in a startup-paced experience a plus