Drut is seeking a person skilled in supply chain logistics, product readiness, purchasing, supply chain management and packaging.
- Have a solid grasp of hardware compliance and export/customs considerations for domestic and international shipment(s)
- Understand requirements for labeling, naming, and SKU creation for productizing both manufactured and third- party hardware products
- The ability to work with Finance to understand, plan, and budget for strategic sourcing and material planning requirements that impact the capital planning process.
- Has a history of building strong relationships with vendors that help the Company drive and deliver new products while understanding and adapting to supply chain risk.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Company and its contract manufacturer to understand the bill of materials, sourcing of strategic components, cost structure, and execute on build plans that align with the Company's shipping targets.
- This role is based in Nashua NH