In this role, you will be uniquely positioned in a highly visible role that provides the bridge between the customer and the product development team. This is a high impact role. You will be involved in pre-sales, product enhancement and product deployment. This role is for the person who does not like to be confined to a single box or a specific swim lane. This role is for the person that is comfortable being hands on with technology. Comfortable developing a deployment plan. Comfortable being the team lead who will develop, communicate, and execute the customer plan on-site or remotely. It is an elite role that requires some coding skills, organization skills, communication skills and customer facing skills. This role is for the person who is comfortable in the modern data center with hardware and software.
- Expected to become involved with the pre-sales process to understand what the objectives of the customer are
- Develop the deployment plan for Drut’s technology
- Own the deployment plan to include execution of the plan
- Work closely with the engineering team to define requirements, enhancements, improvements to our products. This is not a product line management (PLM) role in the classical sense, this is the voice of the customer and user of the product.
- Cross-organizational communication skills are important. Working with development and product teams to communicate strengths and weakness to be constantly improving our products from the viewpoint of the user and the customer. In this role you will be paired with one more development team members to ensure tight alignment between customer need/success and what the company is prioritizing on a weekly basis.
- You will be expected to be a leader in the process from when a prospect is on the verge of becoming a customer to when the customer is taking their first deployment steps with our products.
- This is a highly visible role. We are a flat organization but need to have one voice that speaks for the customer. This role is for the person who really enjoys the complexity of the modern data center and working to deploy leading software and hardware solutions. This role completes the life-cycle. It is part system engineering, part deployment, part usage and part product management. It might even be part technical marketing as well.